Heritage Owners Club

NHD...SILVERBURST IV

brentrocks

The H 157 that i bought form John Covach has gon through a HUGE makeover! I got the call from Pete today that it was ready to be picked up, so that i could get it home and put her all back together!

IMG_1723.jpg

So i head downstairs to start wiring....HRWs ready to go.IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

Get her all wired up and tested and then finish with the hardware, tuners, P/G, etc....

IMG_1738.jpg

The Finished Product....

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

The H 157 that i bought form John Covach has gon through a HUGE makeover! I got the call from Pete today that it was ready to be picked up, so that i could get it home and put her all back together!

IMG_1723.jpg

So i head downstairs to start wiring....HRWs ready to go.IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

Get her all wired up and tested and then finish with the hardware, tuners, P/G, etc....

IMG_1738.jpg

The Finished Product....

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1748.jpg

Nice Brently!! What did you have done to it? HRWs..NIICCEEE!!

Holy Crap, those outdoor pictures don't even look REAL they are so awesome; BEAUTIFUL guitar, brother, and silverburst really isn't even my thing! I'm lovin' the bound/inlaid headstock, of course. Congratulations! Did Pete do a refinish on it?

That would match my hair perfectly. Well done Brent. What color did it start out as?

Thanks Fellas....Pete outdoes himself again!!!!

That was a H 157 Black Beauty with gold hardware and gold SD 59ers. Only the top of the body was re-painted..... It now has locking Grovers, locking Tone Pros bridge and tailpiece and chrome HRWs. Gotta thank John again for selling me such a perfect guitar...he is a great fella to deal with!

Well done by all who had a hand in it! :clapping_mini:

Archived