Heritage Owners Club

Ahoyyyy Mateeee!

brentrocks

I landed my White Whale today!

A 1987 Heritage H 147

It left the factory with 2 Schaller humbuckers. A middle bucker was added somewhere down the line.

I really like the way it is wired!

Down Position = Bridge & Middle pickup

Middle Position = All 3 pickups

Up Position = Neck & Middle pickup

There are 3 master volumes with push/pull to split and a master tone.

This Heritage is in GREAT shape for almost 25 yrs old! The original white has settled into a vintage cream. The multi ply binding really sets this guitar off. Inlaid logo on the peghead with the "mystery" inlay (only used on the H 147) anlong with black binding makes for a unique look.

The neck, as you can imagine for this era, is on the thin side. Ebony board with block inlays. Black Schaller harware and black Grovers. The neck is straight as an arrow and the frets look like new.

The tone is what you dial in....having 3 pickups, the skys the limit. But is does have that great H 140 bite...at almost 9 lbs, it will hold its own in the tone dept.

Cosmeticly, there are a few nitro checks on the guitar and a few little dings, but overall, i would give it a 9/10....very nice for a 1987!

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

I landed my White Whale today!

A 1987 Heritage H 147

It left the factory with 2 Schaller humbuckers. A middle bucker was added somewhere down the line.

I really like the way it is wired!

Down Position = Bridge & Middle pickup

Middle Position = All 3 pickups

Up Position = Neck & Middle pickup

There are 3 master volumes with push/pull to split and a master tone.

This Heritage is in GREAT shape for almost 25 yrs old! The original white has settled into a vintage cream. The multi ply binding really sets this guitar off. Inlaid logo on the peghead with the "mystery" inlay (only used on the H 147) anlong with black binding makes for a unique look.

The neck, as you can imagine for this era, is on the thin side. Ebony board with block inlays. Black Schaller harware and black Grovers. The neck is straight as an arrow and the frets look like new.

The tone is what you dial in....having 3 pickups, the skys the limit. But is does have that great H 140 bite...at almost 9 lbs, it will hold its own in the tone dept.

Cosmeticly, there are a few nitro checks on the guitar and a few little dings, but overall, i would give it a 9/10....very nice for a 1987!

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

Dude..That is SO SWEET.. Dibs..LOL

Archived