Heritage Owners Club

belated happy new guitar day x 2

big bob

Ok, Ive had two new ones come in. a korina 357 from Brent and a 555 from Eric. Both guitars are fantastic. The 357 has a big ol chunky neck and covers the hard rock stuff like butter. I hang out mostly on the neck pup but also play neck/bridge combo alot as well. the 357 through the sound city is amazing. The 555 on the other hand has a thin neck and blues tones for days. I played the 555 last night with the band and was wanting for very little, wished I had brought the 357 for high gain stuff, but found I now no longer mind playing the clean stuff, actually played several solos just the 555 and light od through the marshall dsl 401.

Better pics if it ever stops raining.

five078.jpg

It appears you've run out of wall space. Time to add on.

NICE collection there B2.

Those are two iconic Heritages...

Both are well known to elicit oooohhhhhs and aaaaahhhhhh's whenever pics come up.

I've admired Eric's 555 for a long time and Brents old 357 is the stuff of legend.

Indeed... quite a collection that you're assembling... Congrats

Congrats on your latest Heritages! No doubt you can cover a lot of tone ground with those along with their classy looks.

Ok, Ive had two new ones come in. a korina 357 from Brent and a 555 from Eric. Both guitars are fantastic. The 357 has a big ol chunky neck and covers the hard rock stuff like butter. I hang out mostly on the neck pup but also play neck/bridge combo alot as well. the 357 through the sound city is amazing. The 555 on the other hand has a thin neck and blues tones for days. I played the 555 last night with the band and was wanting for very little, wished I had brought the 357 for high gain stuff, but found I now no longer mind playing the clean stuff, actually played several solos just the 555 and light od through the marshall dsl 401.

Better pics if it ever stops raining.

five078.jpg

Good thing you took that 555. Definitely in my sights!

Guest HRB853370

Nice! If I buy another Heritage, it will be a 357. But I'm set for the time being.

If you live in Chicago, you need this 357 more!

post-2130-0-62087700-1340548244_thumb.jpg

Archived