Heritage Owners Club

Another H157 incoming

MartyGrass

There's not much to say that the pictures don't tell you.

This is the best time I've seen to buy guitars and probably the worst to sell them. Of course it's the economy. No matter how politicians spin it, it's gonna be a rough ride.

I figure that in a few years Heritage guitars will appreciate. People will always want "the real deal". I don't know how much longer the owners will be personally making Heritages, but the ones they make will always be special.

T2eC16VHJHoE9n3Ke5nWBQJscH6o1Q60_3.jpg?t=1347125442web20feb202820201220007.jpgT2eC16JHJHwE9n8igvnBQJscDyEO60_3.jpgT2eC16JHJHQE9nzEyOTrBQJscH3WWw60_3.jpg?t=1347140849

ps here's a "tip" for anyone with a gold/brass switch tip

put a dab of blue loctite on the threads of the gold ( brass? ) switch tip....mine kept coming loose but ever since I did that it's been solid!!

I wouldn't use red loctite though, you will have a hard time getting it off

Not with a guitar that pretty!

ps here's a "tip" for anyone with a gold/brass switch tip

put a dab of blue loctite on the threads of the gold ( brass? ) switch tip....mine kept coming loose but ever since I did that it's been solid!!

The blue loctite will work, considered temporary if you need to remove the component. Works great on everything even frying pan handles, anything exposed to vibrationsetc red is considered permanent, great stuff.sorry I digress..

Beautiful 157 Marty, love how that grained pick guard sets it off. True classic.

Archived