Heritage Owners Club

Hello from Minnesota!

gr81dorn

Just wanted to say hello. Just joined. My name is Cory, I live in Minnesota. Been lurking for some time now, but finally can call myself an owner. It's on the UPS truck headed to my door - a H535 plain top from Wolfe's in FLA. Pretty pumped.

Played a few Heritages over the years and have been very impressed. I have spent most of the last several months selling off my collection since I just moved into a new home that doesn't have the "guitar room" of the previous house cuz we needed this other type of room called a "bedroom" for our growing family...seems like an unfair trade-off, right? Anyway, in an effort to just cut my collection down to the bare necessities and a couple special pieces, a 335 style guitar was missing and I always wanted a Heritage, so I took the plunge.

Once she gets here, I'll post some pics and maybe some vids.

Looking forward to being a part of the club!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gr8 to have you with us. I've been here exactly 4 years and have made many friendships and learned much from the folks here.

I hope you continue posting and look forward to pics of your new H535.

And yes, an 335 style guitar is basic necessity if you're limited to just a few guitars.

I believe the 535 is great ambassador of Heritage. Kinda the girl next door...doesn't get the press and attention of the other girls, but she somehow catches your attention, nobody delivers the goods any better, or leaves you more satisfied. She'll be the one there when the others have had their day and moved on, shaking her head and grinning at your fickle nature and wondering why you felt the need to try the others in the first place.

'twas a 535 that won my heart.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the fray. :occasion14:

Archived