Heritage Owners Club

H 530 incomming

brentrocks

Once again, my boneheaded selling/buying habits has left me in a pool of regret. I sold a 535 that was prob one of the best sounding 535/555 I have ever had. Even though I actually like a full hollow better, 525, 530, etc..... so I sold 3 guitars yesterday, $ in my PP account, and I'm on the hunt!!!

I started salivating over Slammers 525, there is a Rose 555 on ebay that had me looking twice.......then I dug into the depths of the HOC Heritage FS Section!!

I found a old post for a Vintage Wine Burst H 530 with TV Jones pups.....it was an old post and figured it was long gone....but I emailed the seller anyway. Got an email back very quickly to find it is available!!!! We struck the deal and it will be on its way tomorrow!!!!

Pics from Michael's original post.....

photo73_zps7b8788bd.jpg

photo75_zps868a436d.jpg

photo76_zps26fc94f0.jpg

You dog!!!! That guitar has been on my top 5 Heritage GAS since I first heard it!

I think there was video of that piece. As I recall, it's a box full of sound! The TV's are terrific p'ups. Superb score, Brent!

He basically hi-fives St.Peter at the 7 min mark.

I remember that one! I was even looking at it but just didn't have the way to fund it at the time. By the time I did have the money, I thought it was long gone. Don't get me wrong, I love my Eagle and have no regrets, but this one surely would have given me pause.

In some ways, this reminds of my Gretsch 6120 double cut. If this guy was sealed (no f holes) it'd be just about right. Although probably made better. haha. The Gretsch I have is pretty awesome to be awesome but it took a TON of work to get it there.

Archived