Heritage Owners Club

The 225 factory tours resumed today: 4/20/16

Polo

The Heritage factory at 225 Parsons St is looking quite bit nicer after the 2 week transitional shut down!!!

After catching up with some old familiar faces while meeting the handful of new folks that are now on board I have no doubt that the company is headed in the right direction.

Everyone seems legitimately happy and are excited to begin this next chapter of Heritage Guitar Inc. of Kalamazoo.

URL=http://s848.photobucket.com/user/Mattjay0101/media/DSC01330_zpsvxsvd6mk.jpg.html]DSC01330_zpsvxsvd6mk.jpg[/url]

DSC01294_zpsbodiaiko.jpg

DSC01288_zpsgrccvgt8.jpg

DSC01279_zpst5gpc4ml.jpg

DSC01321_zpsuh3rscts.jpg

DSC01277_zpskyt0biw2.jpg

DSC01346_zpsywzh3jps.jpg

Wow, thanks for the great photos. So excited to get back up to 225 and see all our good friends. Here's to many many more years of "Kalamazoo born Heritage".

Are you suggesting that the floor isn't made of sawdust?

Nice shootin' Polo.

What a blast ! It's wonderful to see the place cleaned up a bit. The main floor looks great.

And there is still the rack of old broken guitars from upstairs .. just cleaner and more organized... ha.

And the illuminated sign that we gave them at PSP is actually hanging up now...

Great start to the new era of Heritage Guitars.

I can't believe you got an action shot of them spraying another one of my guitars! Now I can't wait to see the top!

Thank Bro!

Nice!! .....Right time, right place!!!

Polo, how did this end up in your bucket?? She looks very familiar....

I found that pic on google images a while ago and have been saving it as a reference pic. I definitely want to do a H150 with a black Korina back someday...I never knew that one was actually yours!! Congrats.

Archived