Heritage Owners Club

New Peghead Inlay?

RJLII

I dont care either way. I used to, now I dont. I dont think I can be bothered thinking about ineffectual details like that anymore.

I'd buy one with the circled H if it was a good guitar and I wanted the guitar.

I dont care either way. I used to, now I dont. I dont think I can be bothered thinking about ineffectual details like that anymore.

My sentiments as well.

I may not care for the circle H, but I agree it wouldn't influence my decision if it were a great player.

I actually like the revised script logo a bit better than the original, but I'm not so hot on the circle H. Obviously, it it was a fantastic buy on a guitar I really wanted, the circle wouldn't stop me, but if I ordered a guitar, it would be with a script logo.

Maybe they photoshopped the circle H on a guitar and put the pic out there to see how much we would piss and moan about it.

My opinion is that it dilutes the brand - something the brand does not need. So I don't like it for that reason.

I also think it looks bad, so I don't like it for that reason, too.

YMMV

At NAMM I asked a few questions, Corporate thought it generated a curiosity as to "What is that guitar" and would lead to more secondary interest in the brand and follow up conversations.
Originally it didn't have an inspiring effect on me through pictures BUT after seeing it in person I liked it visually, I am more of a traditionalist and prefer the script inlaid headstocks. Those of you coming to PSP will have a chance to view it in person.

I don't really care one way or the other on what logo the new guys use. Now, if that's going to be "it" from here out, I'd prefer it without the circle. But again, don't really care.

Not super keen on it, but maybe it will grow on me. Reminds me of the Samick logo...

I like the script, but I'm old school that way, so what do I know?

Archived