Heritage Owners Club

NG&AD

Billgelder

Incredibly good looking guitar you got there. I Love the Korina and the natural finish.

Very well Done!!!!!

I was able to see it in person. Nicely done.

You and I might have an exclusive club of owning a HOG and Korina 357.

Isn't that the amp with the built-in wah effect? You play, your buddy opens and closes the case creating the Wah. That one? ..... :laughing7:

And those 357s just continue to amaze! Beautiful. Apparently, Marv is making more if you can go by the neck blanks in the factory.

Isn't that the amp with the built-in wah effect? You play, your buddy opens and closes the case creating the Wah. That one? ..... :laughing7:

Yes it is. :icon_porc: wah :icon_porc: I have learned to open and close it with my foot while I play the guitar. It is a cool effect but I have slammed my big toe in it a couple of times. No pain no gain. :laughing7:

Yes it is. :icon_porc: wah :icon_porc: I have learned to open and close it with my foot while I play the guitar. It is a cool effect but I have slammed my big toe in it a couple of times. No pain no gain. :laughing7:

Better your foot than something else. I've seen some horrible Pig Nose accidents; unthinkable.

I had one of those Pignoses when they first came out. 73 maybe. Used to bring it to high school with me. Was lots of fun. Congrats.

Oh that guitar ain't bad either :icon_joker: Seriously, it is a work of art, holy cow, beautiful. It's cool to go on a road trip to PSP and then even increase that mojo with a new toy or two. Congrats.

As fabulous as that guitar is, Bill, (way to go on the guitar, and the creative horse-trading that allowed for it!) I'm going to go against the grain (no pun intended) and say that it is NOT the most beautiful 357 I've ever seen. Your RED one is. No contest with any others I've seen. Enjoy them both, man!

Archived