Heritage Owners Club

Happy 30th Anniversary Heritage Guitars!

Happy Anniversary Heritage! From American Classic Guitars...... Aka Millennium Maestro EH!

April 1, 2015, Heritage Guitar Inc. celebrates 30 years of guitar pedigree and provenance like no other.

We would appreciate it if you would post and share the excitement and historic significance of the Heritage Guitar Inc. of Kalamazoo, the legendary founders, craftsman and 30 Heritage guitars commemorating 3 decades of the magic and mystique known only to the renowned factory at 225 Parsons Street, Kalamazoo MI 49007.

Heritage%20Guitar%20Inc._The%20Mt.%20Rus

It's an honor, pleasure and absolute delight to be included among the owners of a Heritage Guitar. The instruments that come out of 225 Parsons Street are filled with a level of quality and craftsmanship second to none.

Congratulations on 30 historic years. Here's hoping for many, many more.

Heritage Guitars congrats on 30 years. I have purchased 12 Heritages, still own 7, would love to own more. I thankful for what I own and thankful to Heritage that I am only semi-broke!!!

Seriously, three cheers to one of the last great hand-made American guitar companies!!!!!

Happy Anniversary, Heritage Guitars! Thanks you for all the wonderful instruments you make, the friendships your creations have created, and the goofy grin I get every time I play one of these hand made beauties.

Congratulations on so many truly great works over 30 years! Wishing Heritage continued success, health, and happiness.

The two guitar companies I value most are celebrating their 30th this year. May Heritage have all the work they want for as long as they want, and have the right people in place then they choose to go fishing.

Archived