Heritage Owners Club

Heritage Guitar---Seller's Remorse. What's YOUR Story?

Gitfiddler

I can't tell you how many times I've seen Heritage guitar owners put up their guitar for sale...only to pull it back off the market.

I've done it a couple of times. Yes, I eventually sold or traded a few Heritage gits (Millie, 150, Sweet 16), but man, it was so painful!

The ones that I had for sale, then pulled back were a 157 and 550. The 550 was a real tug-o-war. Loved that big blonde...pulled her off the market TWICE...before selling! I still have the 157!!

Have you ever had Heritage guitar seller's remorse? What's YOUR story?

I typically don't regret selling any of the guitars I've owned. They always seem to be moved out to make room for a different one. I like to do that, as I don't believe there is that "one" guitar for me.

However, the only one I wouldn't mind having back is the P90 loaded H150 that one of our mods currently owns.

You will really have remorse IF you sell the 575! That was my buyers remorse... That I didn't buy!

heritageh575custombody2qb.jpg

LOL!

Guy, that was a total impulse purchase made several years ago. When I first saw that very photo on Wolfe's site, I simply could not resist.

And she ain't going nowhere!

I sold this H-137 to Brent as part of a gear sale/swap. In retrospect, I sure wish I hadn't. It was a fair deal, but I sure miss this guitar.

4764451847_a0821ba6ac_b.jpg

LOL!

Guy, that was a total impulse purchase made several years ago. When I first saw that very photo on Wolfe's site, I simply could not resist.

And she ain't going nowhere!

I did exactly the same thing with my 575. I saw it on Wolfe's site. Drooled into my empty wallet. I look at the guitar on Wolfe's site for a YEAR. I couldn't believe it was still there. I made some sacrifices to get that guitar. I still have it. haha.

Yeah, sure have. I had, according to Marv, a somewhat "rare" guitar in that it wasn't actually a prototype; just something they produced before they decided on the final design. It was a semi-hollow (not semi-solid) Millennium. Beautiful guitar. No access plates, true semi-hollow. Was ordered with piezo saddles, so it did a very bad imitation of an acoustic guitar. Had it at PSPI. That is one of two guitars I wish I had back.

mil-sae-incase2.jpg

mil-sae-back2.jpg

After being here just a few weeks and being really knocked out by the Heritage stuff, i hope to never have sellers remorse as I don't plan on selling them.

Archived