Heritage Owners Club

NGD: 2017 Heritage H-530 (VSB)

Polo

NGD: 2017 Heritage H-530 (VSB)

First off I’d like to say thank you to my new favorite Heritage dealer: The Heritage Online Store

Just kidding old schoolers, that’s just where I discovered this toneful beauty. I actually purchased the guitar thru a fellow HOC’er who also happens to be a world class Heritage Dealer. Mr. Gary Hines of Hines Archtop Guitars out of Portland OR, who not only gave me price that was considerably lower than the websites advertised price including the 30% discount, it was also lower than the other two much larger volume dealers that I contacted for a quote.

I particularly appreciated the fact that Mr. Gary Hines of Hines Archtop Guitars didn’t try to wow me with a bunch of yimmer yammer about m.a.p and dealer pricing discount razzle dazzle. I asked him for his best price and he gave it to me. Period. There was no haggling or sales pitch. He gave me the best price he could on a guitar that was effectively advertised and I bought it. We did this deal completely via text message which as a very busy person I found to be INCREDIBLY convenient.

Had this guitar not been waved in front of my short attention spanned face at a fair price that I didn’t need an accountant to help figure out….I probably wouldn’t have sought it out and neither would A LOT of guys I know. I was pleased to learn during this process that the on-line store is working out great and that it's indeed bringing the dealers a lot more traffic. This is what effective marketing looks like, it's not some kind of of corporate coup d’etat against it’s own dealers.

So….There were a few things about this “New Era” Heritage that I found to be a bit different but overall it looks, feels and smells no different than any of my other Heritage guitars. If anything it’s nicer.

• The set-up and playability of this guitar were flawless straight out of the box.
  • Fit and Finish work is nicer than what I’ve come to expect form “hand-made”, it’s nearly perfect.
  • The new case and ID badge have newer/sleeker refined look.

My experience with the admin team at Heritage was also very impressive. They quickly responded to a my change in shipping method and had the guitar to my door within a day. Even offered to ship me a new case when I noticed a very small TKL issue with the original. Very professional.

These are without a doubt very exciting days for Heritage Guitar!!! I truly believe that the future has never been as bright and I’m incredibly grateful to call some of those fine folks at 225 my friends. Get out there and support these cats!!

DSC01665_zpso7pho7ya.jpg

DSC01670_zpssmnvzqz9.jpg

DSC01672_zpsku1vya6l.jpg

DSC01674_zps2wbw1l7d.jpg

DSC01673_zpsstjvt4fz.jpg

ALSB VSB OSB

20170418_142927_zpsqlnhdioi.jpg

Wow! nice.

Congrats.

Advertising works! who would made that connection?

Hold on, you already knew about Heritage Guitars Inc.

Advertising enables!

'Scuse my ignorance but what is the single cut OSB with TV Jones's and bigsby? Thats nice also. I like them all actually.

Wow! nice.

Congrats.

Advertising works! who would made that connection?

Hold on, you already knew about Heritage Guitars Inc.

Advertising enables!

'Scuse my ignorance but what is the single cut OSB with TV Jones's and bigsby? Thats nice also. I like them all actually.

Thanks Jeff, the bigby'd OSB is a hybrid of sorts...kinda of H-537.....kind of a H-535 Roy Clark.

I typically use that one for Rodeo and tracker pull gigs.

Beautiful! So how is the budget now for the rest of the year?

:P

Sweet!

Can't wait for a tone report. Curious how it will compare to the Prospect with P-90s.

It's similarly warm and sweet but the H-530 wants to howel/moan a bit sooner at jam volumes. In short Of say that it's a very similar tone....just bigger and thicker.

It's similarly warm and sweet but the H-530 wants to howel/moan a bit sooner at jam volumes. In short Of say that it's a very similar tone....just bigger and thicker.

Thanks.

Hollow body P90s are definitely more for club/chamber music than theatre/concert. Intimate and comforting, yet full-voiced and bold.

wow, stunning!

congrats!

and those other ones are real nice as well!!

digging the H537/whatever w/filtertrons

what are the two toggles? one for each pup?

Thx man.... That's one definitely a Heritage fan favorite!

The 2 toggles are kill switch and a reg 3 way pup selector.

Awesome.. The Lollar pickups combined with that guitar should sound righteous. Great looking with the Vintage WineBurst. and It's cool to see the new labels.

And.... a perfect set up right out of the box is a fantastic thing on so many levels. It's a great idea when that can be achieved.

Gorgeous! Certain to bring you a lifetime of enjoyment!

Congratulations!

and yes, the other ones are mighty pretty too. Lucky guy.

Archived