Heritage Owners Club

newusedheritageguitarday!

eljay

the tuxedo 157 made it safely. as a gesture of regard and respect for my HOC bruthas and sistahs, i post some pics before i've even tuned it up, much less played!

i'm pleased at the weight!

black2.jpg

black4.jpg

black5.jpg

tomorrow, a portrait of goldtop, vintage sunburst, and black when i have more time to be artful. :icon_joker:

thanks for looking! eljay

......as a gesture of regard and respect for my HOC bruthas and sistahs, i post some pics before i've even tuned it up, much less played!

As it should be. I remember Mr. Walker had one of these in the late 80's. It was one of the guitars stolen when the guy fell through the ceiling and broke his leg. Some day I will walk into a pawn shop and see it.

Congrats on a very nice looking guitar.

There is a wholesome and classic goodness about a 157 like that one.

They just feel a bit different to play... like they are carved from black onyx. The neck feels cool to the touch and the notes ring with authority as if the instrument sings with each note....

Enjoy !!

Guest HRB853370

Wow, the ultimate example of a pimped out Heritage LP style guitar!! Congratulations on another great addition to your family!!! Will you please bring that to PSP so we can admire and drool? Puhleeessee?

the tuxedo 157 made it safely. as a gesture of regard and respect for my HOC bruthas and sistahs, i post some pics before i've even tuned it up, much less played!

i'm pleased at the weight!

black2.jpg

black4.jpg

black5.jpg

tomorrow, a portrait of goldtop, vintage sunburst, and black when i have more time to be artful. :icon_joker:

thanks for looking! eljay

What a looker! Nice :)

Very nice Black Beauty! What pups are in that one?

black2.jpg

thank you! i believe the pups are schallers since there are 4 adjustment screws on each. so far, i really like their tones.

Archived