Heritage Owners Club

Happy H155 Homecoming

LK155

Don't often get the chance for do-overs.

But lookee here!

Grubber contacted me last week, saying he was consolidating his Heritage inventory, and remembered I wanted dibbs on the Millie he bought from me.

And was I possibly interested in getting it back?

Easy answer to that one. The H155 was the first good guitar I ever purchased, almost ten years ago. For a long time it was the only guitar I had.

A momentary lapse of reason while pursuing a 525 led me to sell it a year and a half ago, but I have more than once regretted that decision. Many times, in fact.

So it's coming home again.

Thanks, Matt.

DSC_0273_001_zps4ed5c717.jpg

By the way, after seeing that photograph (ably taken by Marg with about four seconds of instruction on how to operate my hideously complex camera), I'm thinking of changing my performing name from Wheezing Geezer to Albino Geezer.

...... I'm thinking of changing my performing name from Wheezing Geezer to Albino Geezer.

Grow your hair long and learn to play the slide.

"And when he finds it, he joyfully puts it on his shoulders." Luke 15 5. (LK155?) It''s weird and I hope I don't get in trouble for that.

Wow, good catch! haha.

Incidentally, this is the SECOND do-over Lyle has gotten to do; from the same guy! He foolishly sold his H-137 to Grubber over a year ago, and was able to buy THAT one back, too! Now stopping selling Heritage guitars, Lyle! haha. Glad it worked out for both of you.

P.S. My 155 is STILL prettier than yours.... :laughing7:

Incidentally, this is the SECOND do-over Lyle has gotten to do; from the same guy! He foolishly sold his H-137 to Grubber over a year ago, and was able to buy THAT one back, too! Ah, Jeez, thanks Brian, I was hoping nobody would bring that up.

P.S. My 155 is STILL prettier than yours.... :laughing7:Yeah, maybe, but only by a smidge. On second thought (I do that a lot apparently), I beg to differ. You're wrong!

Guest HRB853370

Don't often get the chance for do-overs.

But lookee here!

Grubber contacted me last week, saying he was consolidating his Heritage inventory, and remembered I wanted dibbs on the Millie he bought from me.

And was I possibly interested in getting it back?

Easy answer to that one. The H155 was the first good guitar I ever purchased, almost ten years ago. For a long time it was the only guitar I had.

A momentary lapse of reason while pursuing a 525 led me to sell it a year and a half ago, but I have more than once regretted that decision. Many times, in fact.

So it's coming home again.

Thanks, Matt.

DSC_0273_001_zps4ed5c717.jpg

By the way, after seeing that photograph (ably taken by Marg with about four seconds of instruction on how to operate my hideously complex camera), I'm thinking of changing my performing name from Wheezing Geezer to Albino Geezer.

You have a shocked expression on your face. But actually, its the same expression you always wear.....

Funny story too because that 525 didn't hang around long either!!!

Archived